INTERVIEWING SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
- Jonathan is a contributing writer for Tape Op: The Creative Music Recording Magazine.
- View all his interviews at https://tapeop.com/articles/by/jonathan-saxon, or click on the samples below.
- Jonathan writes technical reviews for Tape Op: The Creative Music Recording Magazine.
- View his all reviews at https://tapeop.com/reviews/gear/by/jonathan-saxon, or click on the sample below.
- Jonathan’s lesson plans and articles have appeared in publications such as Oxford University Press and Smithsonian Folkways.
- Click the images below to read each publication.
“Getty Research Institute Digital Exhibitions and Portals for Mexico,” Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Latin American History, October 2016.
“Braiding Rhythms: The Role of Bell Patterns in West African and Afro-Caribbean Music,” Smithsonian Folkways, Teaching Tools, May 2015.
Book Review. John Phillip Reid. Forging A Fur Empire: Expeditions in the Snake River Country, 1809-1824. Published in The Branding Iron Western History Journal, Winter 2012.
“Destination Tijuana: Crossing the Border to Research the Maquiladora Industry,” Perspectives: A Journal of Historical Inquiry, Volume 35, Spring 2008.
Additional Publications for Instructional Design